Re: ECC

I don't think you are missing anything; I don't think there's a way to do it.

I wrote a patch that adds SSH_BIND_OPTIONS_ECDSAKEY analogously to the
other two.  I added an option to samplesshd to allow this new key type
as well.  But I'm encountering other unexpected problems in using an
ECDSA key (generated by libssh no less) that lead me to believe that
maybe more work is necessary than this to have a server ECDSA key.