for help

n order to use the putty software to connect to the backend servers through
a proxy , I developed a proxy program of ssh protocol using libssh . But I
encountered such a problem, that when the window of the putty software
is resized, the "top" command can not properly display the results ,
as shown in the screenshot below.

[image: 内嵌图片 1]

[image: 内嵌图片 2]

In my opinion , the reason may be that when the window is resized , the
notice has been not send to the server , so it causes the problem that
can't return the appropriate text.

PNG image

PNG image