Re: for help

On Friday 28 February 2014 17:06:16 fan zhang wrote:
> n order to use the putty software to connect to the backend servers through
> a proxy , I developed a proxy program of ssh protocol using libssh . But I
> encountered such a problem, that when the window of the putty software
> is resized, the "top" command can not properly display the results ,
> as shown in the screenshot below.

Hi,

same applies here as the mail before. Please provide more information, like
the version used and turn on logging.

Please also read http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs

> In my opinion , the reason may be that when the window is resized , the
> notice has been not send to the server , so it causes the problem that
> can't return the appropriate text.

It could be or it is:

http://git.libssh.org/projects/libssh.git/commit/?id=dc93edc932169566433e208df58ff5dd027774a4

If you don't provide any useful information we can't help you.

Sorry,

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx