Re: remote command issue

Hi,

Not sure I understand the full extent of your problem, but here is some tips:

The directory of the executable should be on the PATH environment variable on the server side. If you are using libssh as the client, then I don't think it's libssh's fault as the shell you acquire just doesn't export the PATH correctly.
You could force the client to export the path by doing:

PATH='/bin/;/sbin/;/usr/bin/;/usr/sbin/;' ssh user@server

If you are using libssh as the server, then perhaps you should export some default path before you fork/exec. Alternatively, at least on unix, you can invoke your shell with the -l option (or depending on the shell set arg0 to a dash (-)) which should give you a proper login shell with the environment pre-prepared.

Thanks,
Audrius.