Re: SOCKS v5 Proxy

OK, thanks, I'll take a look later. I'm using Qt together with libssl, so
libevent it's not needed for my project. My main problem so far, is that I
don't know yet how a SOCKS5 server works, so right now this is what have my
atention.

--
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free
that your very existence of an act of rebellion.Albert Camus