Re: double authentication ? How to handle it ?

Hi,

libssh supports double authentication. When one authentication method
was successful (e.g. publickey), the ssh_userauth_* returns
SSH_AUTH_PARTIAL. You can then use any other authentication method
supported by the server.
You mention a challenge, but I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
Are you asking how to do keyboard-interactive authentication with libssh?
showing us the output of the regular OpenSSH with ssh -vv would help us
understand what you try to achieve.

Regards,

Aris