Re: Double authentication using libssh

On Wednesday 29 July 2015 16:48:20 balasubramanian Achuthan wrote:
> Hi Tilo,
>
> Thanks, This was just a bare stripped down version. The actual version
> looks different.
>
> So how do i pass the second password? should i again use
> ssh_userauth_password ? again?
>
> I went through the tutorial. The answer for my question is not there. API
> docs does not say anything about this SSH_AUTH_PARTIAL.

http://api.libssh.org/master/group__libssh__auth.html#ga50c0c150f8c4703e7ee49b3e3e3ca215

Quote: "SSH_AUTH_PARTIAL: You've been partially authenticated, you still have
to use another method".

I think that is clear enough. The rest is documented in the RFC.

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx