Follow up to patch submissions

Andreas,

I apologize for not seeing your mailing list post earlier. I checked your
updates and the first two patch submissions look fine. I tested them (FIPS
master) successfully with torture_connect and torture_algorithms on a 32
bit linux box using both FIPS and non FIPS Openssl cryptology methods. Only
the elliptical curve algorithms, which we haven't compiled into our Openssl
library, did not pass. I'm having Ken check the third patch. I'll advise
you on that as soon as we can test it.

Thank you for help in this matter.

Respectfully,.

Mike Wilder
Cimcor, Inc.

On Friday 21 August 2015 14:28:22 michael wilder wrote:
> There are three patch requests.

Hi Michael,

I've fixed the coding style and uploaded small patches which can be all
squashed into your commit here:
https://git.libssh.org/users/asn/libssh.git/log/?h=master-fips

The last patch should handle the threads library on Windows correctly ...

Please let me know if you are fine with this ...

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3Dwww.cryptomilk.org
               asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx