Re: integration with libevent

Hi,

I'm searching the code howto use these callbacks in combination with
an external eventloop.

I've found the channel_rcv_data function, which is a callback to
process the data when dealing with a SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_DATA message.

Which function do I have to call when using an external eventloop?
I've found the function ssh_socket_pollcallback, which handles
events on the connection (reading data and run the right callback).
This is called when using the ssh_poll_ctx_dopoll function, which
creates an internal eventloop. When using an external eventloop how do
I make this work?
(thus reading data and run the right callback). Write my own socket
callback for reading the data?

Stef Bon

(I'm using epoll, which offers the ability to store userdata next to a
filedescriptor,
this userdata is a struct containing a callback and data. With ssh the
callback I have to write myself I think, and the data points to the
session)