Re: ssh_userauth_none crashes

Did you called ssh_init() function to init libssh library?

/**
 * @brief Initialize global cryptographic data structures.
 *
 * This function should only be called once, at the beginning of the program, in
 * the main thread. It may be omitted if your program is not multithreaded.
 *
 * @returns             0 on success, -1 if an error occured.
 */
int ssh_init(void);