Re: Screen prompt

Hi,

You can request for a pseudo-terminal (like the regular ssh client with -t
option) by calling
ssh_channel_request_pty (doc:
http://api.libssh.org/master/group__libssh__channel.html#ga37c1cec33fe5a2f184768aba52e3a0db
)

And it is also written in the tutorial ( in part: Interactive and
non-interactive sessions )
-> http://api.libssh.org/master/libssh_tutor_shell.html

Br,
David