Fwd: server side ipv6 support

Hello all,

I am working on to check the feasibility of using libssh with our product.
Our product is distributed and each installation will listen on a
particular port and we need to secure it with publickey cryptography and
public key authentication. Each installation will act as a server by itself
and will be a client to other installations.

Following are first list of queries comes to mind.

1. should I be able to compile libssh on the following platforms? If anyone
faced any issues on compiling in any of the platforms, please let me know.

   - windows 32 and 64 bit
   - Linux 32 and 64 bit
   - HP-UX (PA-RISC) 11.11, 11.23, 11.31
   - HP-UX (Itanium) 11.23, 11.31
   - Novell Open Enterprise Server 2.0 for Linux (32-bit and 64-bit)
   - Novell Open Enterprise Server 11.x for Linux (64-bit)
   - Novell Open Enterprise Server 2015 for Linux (64-bit)
   - Sun Solaris (SPARC) 9, 10, 11
   - Sun Solaris (x86, x64) 10, 11
   - SCO OpenServer 6.0.0
   - Open VMS 8.3 , 8.4 (Alpha)