Re: Test suite for libssh

On Tuesday, 11 April 2017 10:38:38 CEST Shehbaz Jaffer wrote:
> Hello!

Hey Shehbaz!

> I would like to inquire about existing testcases/testsuites available for
> libssh. From preliminary browsing I have come across the following sources:
>

> 1) nightly build https://test.libssh.org/index.php?project=libssh . I would
> like to know if these tests are different from those available already in
> libssh/tests/* folder? I looked at some error/warning reports which were
> related to torture.c that already exists in tests/* folder. If the tests
> are different, how could I access them?

All tests are in tests/ and test.libssh.org is running those tests and
reporting them to the dashboard. There are some boxes missing and I need to
redo the infrastructure we have. Solaris is missing.

> 2) an archived mail to the dev community shows some discussion about moving
> to cwrap https://www.libssh.org/archive/libssh/2015-10/0000031.html Are
> these tests available for analysis?

Those are in tests/* in the master branch!

> If there are any other existing sources/infrastructure to test libssh
> library, I would appreciate if someone can point to those.

Everything is in tests/* in the master branch!

	Andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx