Re: Patch for libssh and x2go for ssh-forwarding

Hi Mike,

I have no chance to do it before next weekend, I am simply too busy.

And, btw., I am not the author either, I just forwarded work from two of
my collegues, so I am not familiar with either part, the source or the
patch.

I'll try to do it this week, and if I can't do it, I'll take your offer
and pass it over to you.

regards

Hadmut