ssh session fails, win8 point to point linux

Hi,

I contact you with a very weird problem. I'm pretty sure its a windows (8) problem not a general programming issue.

Device running:

Debian 8.x Linux on armhf-32bit set to a fix ip

	the other is a

Windows 8 64bit with a application running QT + libssh0.7.5 + openssl-1.0.2L also set to fix ip.

Both connected via a strait cable, ping working perfect.

I try open a SSH session from win8 -> linux the connection fails with an "unknown error" - .

Now - change the setup using a DHCP environment (tp-link router) and connect both parties to it.
Ping works,
open the ssh session and do all the scp's remote commands .. works

Any Idea?
Chris

--
GTSYS Limited RFID Technology
9/F, Unit E, R07, Kwai Shing Industrial Building Phase 2,

Disclaimer: http://www.gtsys.com.hk/email/classified.html