Re: Writing an SFTP Server Using lobs she

>> And SSH_FXP_REALPATH is not exactly what I expect as the first packet.
>> The first is FXP_INIT, and the server
>> replies with FXP_VERSION.
>

> Stef,
> Thanks for the reply!  Are you familiar with using libssh for writing an
> SFTP server?

Not with libssh, although I follow the maillist. I've written my own
ssh library for doing sftp
using fuse. Also I've written my own fuse library.

> I am also not sure I understand your suggestion about using callbacks. It
> seemed to me that Andreas mentioned that libssh does not support callbacks
> for the SFTP server yet.

No you have to create these callback yourself. As I've written, you
just need an array of 256 of callback
pointers.
You know the rfc for this format:?

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-secsh-filexfer-13#section-4