Re: Writing an SFTP Server Using lobs she

> The better way would be to reimplement the sftp-server using callbacks like
> the rest of the ssh server we have. Then all you have to do is to define the
> callblacks.

Why is it better? It's your software, but really a good question in my
opinion is why should a library
for ssh add support for a network service?
You can find in

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4253
in the abstract and in the intro:

" This document describes the SSH transport layer protocol, which
   typically runs on top of TCP/IP.  The protocol can be used as a basis
   for a number of secure network services."

So ssh is about the transport, and not about the networkservice like sftp.
A library for working with ssh (and libssh is)  should therefore not
add support for this
networkservice in my opinion, but adding examples howto do this maybe
very helpfull
That's why I gave an example howto do this.
And this is not off-topic.

Stef