How do I get the remote address and port of a SSH client connecting to a SSH server?

I've a working SSH client and server written using libssh.

On the server side, I would like to know the address and port of the client
once it has connected.

Looking through ssh_bind and ssh_session, I can get the address and port on
which the server listens. However, I cannot find any fields to get the
address and port of the connected client?

How do I get the address and port of the connected client on the server
side?

-Nicolas