sftp EOF detection infinite loop

Hi Andreas,

Regarding the sftp EOF detection patch (https://git.libssh.org/projects/libssh.git/commit/?h=v0-7&id=1b0bf852bef0acfde0825163a6d313a5654b1d74), we still seem to still be hitting an infinite loop situation.

I don't have access to the environment where this is being reported, but my best guess at this point is that ssh_channel_is_eof is returning false because there is data in the stderr buffer, but there is nothing in the loop to bleed off that data and so we loop forever.

Does that theory sound plausible? Should the stderr data be ignored or bled off?

Thanks!
Jeremy.