Re: Issule several commands using non-interactive remote shell

On Tuesday, 1 August 2017 05:14:58 CEST maxing191@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> hello,
>     I want to issue several commands in a row, could you give me some
> examples about non-interactive remote shell? thank you very much.

There is none but we would appreciate if someone could extend our tutorial.
However you should be able to find examples in the maling list archive. You
need your own protocol like

./command && echo OK || echo KO

To know if a command has been executed or failed ...

	Andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx