[INSTALL issue] missing header files poll.h and config.h

Hello libssh team,

Sorry for not using bug tracker, but I haven't found a way to open any issue/bug/proposal there.

The "make install" script of current libssh version 0.7.5 doesn't install at least two header files I had to copy to /usr/include/libssh manually:
poll.h
config.h

Thank you for such a powerful library! Playing around with it for a week already and find it very useful!

--

Best regards, Nikolay Karikh.