Re: Working on keepalive messages while waiting for local connection

On Saturday, 14 April 2018 18:35:10 CEST g4-lisz@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On 14.04.2018 17:58, Andreas Schneider wrote:

> >> Well, maybe I should ask it this way:
> >>
> >> How can I keep the internal main loop running, i.e. the default
> >> callbacks being triggered, when nothing else is going on?
> >
> > You need to call of of the ssh poll functions, e.g. ssh_channel_poll() or
> > ssh_event_dopoll() this will also trigger the standard callbacks if
> > something is in the queue.
>
> This is what I tested before (ssh_event_dopoll)... But maybe it did not
> work because I had a "blank" event without anything attached to it. I'll
> try it again.
> Thanks.

If you got it working, it would be great if you could improve the docs or
update the tutorial with what you've learned, this will help us and others in
future and is a simple way to contribute back ;-)

	Andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx