Re: Missing signed-off for pkg chacha20 patches

On Tuesday, 19 June 2018 01:58:00 CEST Jon Simons wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Attached is another re-roll which now includes 3 more changes to
> get the pkd tests passing in more environments:
>
>   * specify HostKeyAlgorithms for OpenSSH clients (in pkd tests)
>   * specify PubkeyAcceptedTypes for OpenSSH clients (in pkd tests)
>   * emit an error message for OpenSSH clients < 7.0 (in pkd tests)

I'm having OpenSSH 7.7 and it looks like blowfish_cbc support has been removed
in OpenSSH 7.6.

cat tests/pkd/torture_pkd_openssh_dsa_rsa_blowfish_cbc.err
Unknown cipher type 'blowfish-cbc'

https://www.openssh.com/releasenotes.html

* ssh(1)/sshd(8): remove support for the arcfour, blowfish and CAST
   ciphers.

We either need to remove it or disable the tests if ssh version is >= 7.6.

	Andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx