Re: RSA signatures with SHA2 (RFC 8332 and RFC 8308) (Was: (Client side) RSA signatures with SHA2 (RFC 8332 and RFC 8308))

On Thursday, 26 July 2018 17:45:12 CEST Jakub Jelen wrote:
> Hello,

Hi Jakub,

> the current patch-set provides also the server side implementation of
> the SHA2 extension, which is tested with current tests against OpenSSH.
>
> There are few partially related changes, such as follow up on SSH1
> removal and support for PubkeyAcceptedTypes as discussed before.
>
> While testing server, I noticed some issues with incomplete support for
> the ed25519 keys so this is also in.

I've already pushed the fixes, however the rsa sha2 stuff needs some more
love. The individual commits should compile at least.

See the TODO commit which should be squashed, once squashed you need to add
the missing functions. You can find the code here:

https://git.libssh.org/users/asn/libssh.git/log/?h=master-fix

We plan to have libssh-0.8.0 RC1 by Tuesday next week. Could you please look
into it ASAP.

Thanks,

	Andreas