Re: (Client side) RSA signatures with SHA2 (RFC 8332 and RFC 8308)
- Subject: Re: (Client side) RSA signatures with SHA2 (RFC 8332 and RFC 8308)
- From: Andreas Schneider <asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: libssh@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 11:50:33 +0200
- To: libssh@xxxxxxxxxx
- Cc: Jakub Jelen <jjelen@xxxxxxxxxx>
On Friday, 31 August 2018 10:49:03 CEST Jakub Jelen wrote:
> based on our discussion yesterday, I rewrote the patches not to define
> new key types, and hide the signature hash inside of signature
> structure. This makes the changes a bit bigger, but they will hopefully
> be more acceptable.
the code looks really good now! Well done.
> The current patch set is available here and in attachment.
I just have some minor things with should be fixed. I've commented the code at
Andreas Schneider asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Archive administrator: email@example.com