Re: libssh no longer compiles on Solaris

Hi Tilo,

An alternative solution is to apply the patch at

  https://www.libssh.org/archive/libssh/2018-09/0000020.html

The disadvantage is that it disables glob support for non-GNU
targets. But as I understand glob has not been supported before commit
99c5160.

baruch

   - baruch@xxxxxxxxxx - tel: +972.52.368.4656, http://www.tkos.co.il -