libssh and sftp server implementation

Hi! A am trying to implement SFTP server by using libssh.
I built .lib and .dll files using instruction from site(by vcpkg).

After client successfull autorize client(Filezilla) it ask
for SFTP_SERVER_REALPATH. And for create answer I need to use
*sftp_reply_names_add *and *sftp_reply_names *functions(and some another
for another requests). But this functions declared without *LIBSSH_API *macro.
And as fact I don't have implementation in ssh.lib file and I get the
linker errors on build.
How to resolve my problem? Thank you!

--
Гундин Александр