Re: Access raw packets data before sending them to SSH server

I maintain a fork that adds socket io callbacks (among a few other things) allowing you to use external IO.
You can find it at
https://github.com/cedral/libssh
On 9/9/2019 9:29:31 PM, Alberto Garcia <agarciaillera@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to encapsulate SSH over websockets. To do so I would need a way to access the raw packets binary data before they are sent to the SSH server I'm connecting to. Is there any way I can do that using libssh.

Is there any other way you think it would be better to do it?

Thank you

--

Alberto García Illera

GPG Public Key [https://goo.gl/yshdwh]