Re: using ssh_channel_write for command execution problem
- Subject: Re: using ssh_channel_write for command execution problem
- From: Andreas Schneider <asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: libssh@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2019 15:32:43 +0100
- To: Karah Sekir <jackiechanaaa@xxxxxxxxx>
- Cc: libssh@xxxxxxxxxx
On Thursday, 7 November 2019 15:27:38 CET Karah Sekir wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
> I tried with ssh_channel_exec() (removing the PTY) and I am getting the
> same behaviour.
> I should also mention, that I am executing the executable from within a
> docker container. The libssh logs show as if everything would be sent from
> the libssh point of view, but in fact no command is executed on the ssh
> server. It is purely stochastic in a sense that it sometimes works (i.e.
> command is executed on the server). Just a as a sanity check - do you see
> anything wrong in my code? It should be a vanilla libssh initialization and
> a write. Could it be a unique issue in my environment?
works just fine for me.
Andreas Schneider asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Archive administrator: email@example.com