Re: [patch] Use inttypes macros for size_t format string

On 07.05.20 16:24, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> On Tuesday, 5 May 2020 16:15:35 CEST Andreas Schneider wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 15 January 2020 13:01:08 CEST g4-lisz@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>> Hi there, here's a patch for fixing a printf format string issue when
>>> compiling with MinGW (and possibly other "architectures"...).
>> Hi Till,
>>

>> could you take a look at the patch from https://bugs.libssh.org/T228
>
> Ok, that is deprecated and shouldn't be fixed, but according to
>
> https://osdn.net/projects/mingw/scm/git/mingw-org-wsl/commits/
> 36fae3c324a1997356db40caa83d0fac512b9407
>

> -D_GNU_SOURCE should activate it and we set this in src/CMakeLists.txt

Sorry I didn't have the time to think about this. This issue has a long
history alreay ;-)

I also wonder why -D_GNU_SOURCE doesn't do the trick...

I only used MingGW on Linux for cross-compiling. I never compiled on
Windows hence I have no experience with this...

I'm really busy at the moment. Maybe I can do some tests on the weekend.

Cheers,
Till