Re: [SUPPORT REQUEST] Configuration of libssh host key algos on client

On Wednesday, 27 May 2020 08:58:57 CEST Sebastian Kraust wrote:
> Hello,
>
> thanks for your help. Re-enabling the ssh-rsa via your command works like a
> charm. I will definitely try to update the server as soon as I can,
> though.

> Thanks fort he support! This issue is resolved.

FYI:

Future deprecation notice

It is now possible[1] to perform chosen-prefix attacks against the
SHA-1 hash algorithm for less than USD$50K. For this reason, we will
be disabling the "ssh-rsa" public key signature algorithm that depends
on SHA-1 by default in a near-future release.

https://www.openssh.com/txt/release-8.2

--
Andreas Schneider                 asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GPG-ID:     8DFF53E18F2ABC8D8F3C92237EE0FC4DCC014E3D