Re: SFTP Write async

We need it, so let’s get to work then.

Is an interface like the one you suggested in that thread still how you
would like it to look?

My only constraint is that I need some type of callback to receive the data
or bytes written, and that I think it would be better if we could control
the offset from outside instead of done by libssh (as currently on the
read). I’m getting great numbers by scheduling multiple concurrent reads at
32KB size each, so I was thinking scheduling multiple writes would be the
way to go too.

Thanks!