Re: Small Correction required for latest libssh 0.9.4 version[LIBSSH_VERSION_MICRO]

On Fri, 2020-06-12 at 09:16 +0000, V Sidnal, Nagraju wrote:
> Dear Developer Community,
>
> We need to  do below change LIBSSH_VERSION_MICRO in libssh.h for
> Libssh_0_9_4 version.
>
> /* libssh version */
> #define LIBSSH_VERSION_MAJOR  0
> #define LIBSSH_VERSION_MINOR  9
> #define LIBSSH_VERSION_MICRO  3  --- Here it needs to 4
>
> #define LIBSSH_VERSION_INT SSH_VERSION_INT(LIBSSH_VERSION_MAJOR, \
>                                            LIBSSH_VERSION_MINOR, \
>                                            LIBSSH_VERSION_MICRO)
> #define LIBSSH_VERSION     SSH_VERSION(LIBSSH_VERSION_MAJOR, \
>                                        LIBSSH_VERSION_MINOR, \
>                                        LIBSSH_VERSION_MICRO)

Thank you for the report.
This was already reported before and is fixed in master:

https://git.libssh.org/projects/libssh.git/commit/?id=bee8ed82

The next release should have the numbers right.

Regards,
--
Jakub Jelen
Senior Software Engineer