Re: libssh with fixed max data lenght on esp8266

Hi,
The server is esp8266, client  is Linux.
This is my code: https://github.com/hiperiondev/esp8266-libssh
This test has a minimal client, nothing complex.
When send data it works with one character at time.
The problem is that not send the buffer after  ssh_channel_write, continue
accumulating and send after finish.
I can't understand why.

Sorry for my  bad english