Re: 2FA Tips

Your guess is very good.  I'm getting an SSH_AUTH_PARTIAL from
ssh_userauth_publickey.  It requires some keyboard interaction.  I
guess that means I can simply put in a case there to get some user
input whenever I get SSH_AUTH_PARTIAL from ssh_userauth_publickey.  I
think there might be some code in the examples dir to help get a
keyboard interaction going.