Re: JuiceSSH

Hi, i use a product for android called JuiceSSH and reached out to them directly if support can be added for obfuscated ssh so that it can I can have this integrated with Bitvise that obfuscated ssh was enabled and requires a keyword.

The JuiceSSH team stated that I should reach out to  your org directly for consideration and if its added as support they will add it to their app.  any direction or feedback is appreciated.

Thanks