Peer to peer libssh usage questions

Hello,

I am working on a peer to peer application using libssh, and I have a few
questions that I’d like to ask.

   1. Is there a way to establish connections to multiple hosts in a
   non-blocking way? I’m looking for some advice on how to use ssh_connect()
   to start establishing multiple connections with non blocking sessions and
   perhaps use poll as a way to multiplex moving each connection along
   individually. Is a call to ssh_set_blocking() sufficient to set up the
   session as non blocking?
   2. Can you share any advice or examples for using the authentication
   APIs in a non-blocking manner?
   3. Does libssh automatically handle re-establishing a connection when an
   ssh connection gets disconnected?

Thanks,

Vish