Re:

Hi,
yourhe above code has couple of issues including the missing hostkey
verification and authentication. Both of these need to be completed before
opening a sftp session as discussed in the first part of the tutorial

https://api.libssh.org/master/libssh_tutor_guided_tour.html

I assume this boils down to this hard-to-parse error. I assume it would be
more useful if we would have better error message in this case. I assume
the failing function here is ssh_channel_new(). In any case, adding more
verbosity might point you to the right place.

Regards,
Jakub