Help request for authentication with certicates

Hi all and thanks for attention.

I have some difficulties in authentication using certificate from C
application using ssh to a server correctly configured, I think.

I've generate a private and public key and signed the public with the
certification authority private key to have -cert.pub with desired
principals (principals are in /etc/ssh/auth_principals/%u at server side)

The server is configured to recognize the CA and has authentication
principals

Using ssh from shell I have no issue.

With c application following tutorial and after setting session with
username, ip, port, I try public key using cert file,it succeed, then I try
to authenticate with private key but I have Access denied.

Any idea?

Marco Bna'