Re:

On 3/13/22 15:58, Karani Vinay Kumar wrote:
Hello LIBSSH team! I'm new to open source and I have some prior knowledge on C programming language. I would like to participate in GSOC along with LIBSSH. Give me some suggestions about how do I start and work on it.

Hi Karani,
thank you for reaching out to us. The information about participation in the project through the GSoC is described in the following page:

https://www.libssh.org/development/google-summer-of-code/

There are suggestions how to start using and contributing to libssh.

Regards,
--
Jakub Jelen
Crypto Team, Security Engineering