Re: Keep alive the session after remote execution of the commands

Hello!

I'm just a follower trying to help ;-)

On Thu, 2022-06-30 at 13:12 +0430, Javad Rahimi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We have developed a simple ssh client application based on this example
> (libssh: Chapter 4) to run a command remotely and return the results.

There's much more than that to do unfortunately.

> However, the ssh server disconnects the connection after executing the command
> and returning the result.
> However, it doesn't happen for all SSH servers.
> Is there any way to force the ssh server to keep alive the session after
> executing

Maybe you should show your code to better understand where is the problem.

Or have a look to more complete examples like [1]

[1]
https://gitlab.com/marco.fortina/libssh-x11-client/-/blob/main/ssh.c

Kind regards
--