Re: Hardware device

Update with version information:  OS:  Fedora 37, OpenSSL 3.0.5, libssh 0.10.4, OpenSSH 8.8p1

From: Dennis Gnatowski <dennis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 11:46 AM
To: libssh@xxxxxxxxxx <libssh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hardware device
I’m trying to use the library with keys stored in a hardware device to transfer file(s) via SFTP to a remote server.

I did get things working using the sftp client (Linux) with the “-i <pkcs11 uri>” and “-o <PKCS11Provider=>” options.

I tried putting the PKCS11 URI in the SSH_OPTIONS_IDENTITY option with no success.

How do I specify or pass-in the PKCS11 Provider to the library?
What is the proper way to utilize a PKCS11 URI with the library?

-dg