Re: How to run client asynchronously

Hi Colin,

I fixed the certificate problem, thanks for pointing this out.

I'm afraid we don't have that many examples for the usage of the asynchronous API. There are a few examples in the examples/ directory in the source code, some of which uses this API.

Regards,

Aris

Le 18/01/23 à 15:57, Hogben, Colin H a écrit :
Hi,

I'm new here (and quite new to libssh), and was hoping for some pointers or examples on how to run a client asynchronously, i.e. non-blocking and either polled or entirely event-driven.  The API docs are fine for individual functions but I'm lacking the big picture, and how event / connector / poll_ctx / poll_handle fit together.

My meta-problem is that the certificate for archive.libssh.org expired on Dec 29 and I'm behind a strict firewall which thwarts attempts to click through "I understand the risks".  Doing "curl -k" on a private hosting account is a little tedious!

Regards,