Re: GSOC 2023 participation

On 3/25/23 12:11, shivam tiwari wrote:
Hello
My name is Shivam Tiwari and I am very interested in participating in GSOC for the Ivy repository. I have reviewed the project requirements and feel that my skills and experience align with what the project is looking for.

Ivy or libssh?

I am a Final year Engineering CS student with experience in open source Python,C/C++. I am excited to contribute to the libssh repository and learn more about Security and Cryptography Here is my Github Profile link:- https://github.com/Shivam7-1 <https://github.com/Shivam7-1>
I have question:-
In this year How many Student are selecting by libssh?

I was just answering in the other thread that we count with one or max two students. We are small organization.

Regards,
--
Jakub Jelen
Crypto Team, Security Engineering