Re: SSH Key exchange (Kex error)

On Thursday, 1 February 2024 11:00:24 CET Bhautik Radadiya wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> We added that log verbose option but not able to see session logs, but
>
> This exception in image might help you to understand issue.
>  We are getting it even after adding that set option line which i mentioned
> earlier.

I've just tested it with ssh-client from the examples directory and set the
diffie-hellman-group14-sha1 kex. Works just fine with libssh 0.9.8:

[2024/02/01 11:12:21.580708, 2] ssh_kex_select_methods:  Negotiated diffie-
hellman-group14-sha1,ssh-ed25519,aes256-gcm@xxxxxxxxxxx,aes256-
gcm@xxxxxxxxxxx,aead-gcm,aead-gcm,none,none

	Andreas