Re: Authentication via none is blocking thread.

Hi,
The `ssh_userauth_none()` should work when the session is set to
non-blocking. On the first sight I do not see any significant
difference from other authentication functions. Do you have a
backtrace, where the code is blocking? Do you have a minimal
reproducer? What is the server?

Jakub