Patch: Add X11 forwarding support for ssh client

Hi,

I finally completed the X11 forwarding feature. Here is the patch
attached. Just to save your time review it, I will explain a little bit:
1. some codes were added to messages.c in order to recognize "x11"
channel open request from the server
2. Two new API were added:
channel_request_x11: send the "x11-req" channel request to the server
channel_accept_x11: wait for an incoming x11 channel from the server, or
until a certain timeout.
3. In order to use functions from messages.c, I have to include server.h
in channels.c

That's it, quite simple.

Thanks,

Vic