Re: brain dump

On Thursday 24 December 2009 22:12:14 you wrote:
> Hi, Andreas.

Hey,

> From my point of view implementation of dedicated smbtoruture (i've a brief
> look at it, may be i'am wrong...) like mechanism is quite expensive and
> unreasonable for libssh case. The goal as i understand is to make a set of
> test cases, but not an another testing framework.

smbtortue tests the cifs protocol implementation. It has a test for each
command you can send to a server. It also provides gentest which tests the
implementation against 2 servers, a reference server and your server
implementation and compares the result. You can compare two version of your
own server too.

For testing the API etc. the have another test suite.

	-- andreas

--
cybernetic synapses - http://www.cynapses.org/