Re: libssh 0.4.1

Hi,

When you say "never", how much time did you test ? Which OS ?
Some os have a very long timeout for IO operations that hang. I'd be
interested with a strace output of the application, as well as the
output of the verbose mode (ssh_set_verbosity). Actually, I think this
is a problem you'd get with regular sockets as well.

As a solution, I suggest you either use channel_poll() or
channel_select(), as these are not blocking.

Regards,

Aris