Re: Sending arbitrary messages between key exchange and user authentication

One more thing...

According to RFC 4253, section 11.3. the debug message consist of the
following:

byte      SSH_MSG_DEBUG
boolean   always_display
string    message in ISO-10646 UTF-8 encoding [RFC3629]
string    language tag [RFC3066]

I have looked at your implementation of ssh disconnect which has almost
the same structure and saw that you are not including the language tag
after the message. Should I also ignore it in this case and have this as
a function prototype?

int ssh_send_debug (int always_display, const char *message)

Martin